Yichun City Social Welfare Institute
If you have photos or information about this orphanage, please e-mail them to us. View the DianBai orphanage page to see an example of the type of information we're looking for. We will put the information you provide on this page to assist other families. We are particularly interested in orphanage photos (current and previous), director photo with name and tenure information, and any miscellaneous information. We appreciate your help in making this project worthwhile to adoption families.
About this orphanage:
Available from Research-China:
• Finding Ads - Finding ads are published by the orphanage as the first step for international adoption. The photos used in the ads pre-date a child's referral photo by several months. Additionally, information contained in the ads is very valuable to adoptive families, especially those who have not traveled yet.
• Foster Families -Through the course of our research journeys over the years, Research-China has come across many foster families. Since they can often provide valuable life history for our children, we try to put adoptive families in touch with the famlies who cared for their children in China. The foster families and foster mothers who cared for children from this orphanage are listed here. If you find your child's name in our list, you can contact us for the foster family's phone number or address. If you have any foster family information that you think may be helpful to others, please let us know by e-mail: email@example.com.
• DVD of City - Research-China.Org's orphanage DVDs provide a great look into the city of your child's birth. Orphanage tours (often including babyrooms), finding locations, and cultural and historical sites provide a wonderful introduction to your child's birth city.
• Maps - Our maps are the perfect way to locate orphanages, finding locations, and other important features of your child's city. We offer maps in originals and scanned versions.
• Birth Parent Search Analysis - A deeper analysis of the orphanage submissions, finding location distribution, gender and health ratios, and other interesting and important characteristics of the adoption program, is available through our Birth Parent Search Analysis. This report is specifically designed for adoptive families who wish to have reliable data to use in relating a child's history, or in deciding to do additional research in a particular orphanage area.
• Yahoo Family Newsgroup - All adoptive families should join their child's orphanage newsgroup. This allows families to exchange information, locate crib-mates, and otherwise remain informed of events and information about their child's orphanage. Click here for more information about the importance of these Yahoo groups.